Wednesday, April 9, 2008

These are post op...the lovely Miss Lila Brown, she is my adopted daughter, she needed a mom, she rocks!




She brought me this lovely I'm Rick James Bitch Wig, behind me my good friends Tom and Sheila. Sheila, is the family hair cutter, she shaved my head for me...she said it was more traumatic for her. They live close to the hospital so when Langdon called and asked her to cut my waist length hair off then shave my head, she called and said she was on her way. I called the nurse and the nurse said...here's some anti-anxiety drugs! Sometimes drugs are good things! Brandy and Rob get their first glimpse of Mel's solidarity! I'm telling you, she had more hair when she was born...and the lovely Miss Lila Brown!

1 comment:

cancersucks said...

Thank God for Ativan!! Take the anxiety away...please!