Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Morning!

Today at 11:30 a.m. some of my Story Time children will arrive with a picnic lunch...we are going to Pimp Out my cane...it is entirely too utilitarian for my taste! I have beads, stickers, jingle bells, more stickers...and have started the process leaving examples and choices. I am very excited. It snowed like a son of a gun here after hubby left for work...had to wake the kids to fuel the fire. I'm heading downstairs again for a bite to eat and a nap before my exciting afternoon...hope to let yo know later how it went!

5 comments:

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

Kendra....I am in AWE of you!!

Your zest for life and your gentle giving spirit is such a HUGE blessing for the children (grown and not) in your life! You are making an impact on yor STory Time kids that they will NEVER forget! You have touched their lives in a way that no one else could match!

Oh, and, you better post a picture of your PIMP CANE!

Love you girl!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great time!!!

Betsy Hart said...

Can't wait to see your 'pimped out' cane!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Hey girlie, got your post on my email send me your email addy and I'll tell ya how to link me. I'm linking you on mine too. Love ya and am praying for ya. How ya liking the necklace? Heather

oh my email : casaderice@att.net

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

hey girlie, got your comment on my post on my blog. i would be happy to help you link me, i'm going to be linking you too...i'm so crazy busy with faith creations I can barely keep my head above water these days. i am thinking and praying for you though. email me your email addy and I will tell you how to link....my email casaderice@att.net love, heather