Wednesday, January 9, 2008

She could wear purple...

...at the gates of heaven...an amazing woman, who's heart is bigger than one could ever imagine or hope for. Her husband left for work and never returned. Taken from her and her boys without notice. Without a word. Without warning. Beware! Say good night, good bye, be safe, I love you...they may be taken from you without any warning...be brave, be faithful, believe...love them unconditionally...believe! My dear friend, P.P. finds herself a widow, among other things this evening. No notice. None. I admire her for her strength, faith, and resolve...she is amazing!. I mourn her loss. I am so thankful that whoever answered her phone this evening recognized my name and knew that I would try to bring comfort, that I meant no harm. My prayers go out to her and hers this evening for comfort and peace...

No comments: