I've been "tagged" by Michelle at My Semblance of Sanity (still not sure how to put the "links" in my blog-someone help!) http://michellekemperbrownlowwrites4kids.blogspot.com/
I'm hoping the power stays on long enough to get this done!
It's THE 5 RANDOMS!!
Share five random/weird things about myself.
Share five places that I "want to see or want to see again."
Tag five random people and link to them...and let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, here it goes!
1. I love Brandy Wine tomatoes.
2. I collect children (see my previous post to understand).
3. I've danced on stage with Eric Burdon and the Animals (perhaps I'll post the picture IF I CAN FIND IT).
4. I'm going to paint the Alamo this July!
5. I spend my Fourth of July with a bunch of crazy Vietnam Helicopter Pilots every year. http://vhpa.org/
Five Places I Want to See or See again.
1. I want to wander the deserts of New Mexico and see what Georgia O'Keefe saw...and then paint my own rendition.
2. Amsterdam!! Been there three times, love the place!
3. Africa...never been, would love to see the Serengeti.
4. Mt. Rushmore.
5. Heaven! (I've got a long list of questions I'd like answered when I get there).
Here are my five tags...the reason for my tags...pure enjoyment of reading their blogs.