Friday, August 1, 2008

Home!

Hey everyone!

I thought I'd take a little time to tell you that I'm home again, in Estacada! I arrived home late Tuesday, after a two day drive with my husband...lot's of fun! I'll be writing about my trip with the girls to O'Keefe country and then the trip home in the next few days. My computer (with the pictures) is waiting to be reconnected here (I'm told that is a priority for tomorrow). I've been catching up on rest...six days on the road with the girls and two with the hubby, leave a girl very tired. I still don't have my voice back, but I think it's starting-at least that's what Di says...my Dad still can't hear me on the phone...I imagine it is frustrating, but thank God for email! Oregon is chilly! I experienced a fifty degree drop in temperatures over night and this bald headed grandma is cold! My daughter-in-law, Christy, brought her three beautiful children over to pick blueberries this afternoon and have a short visit...it was raining, but we perservered and had a great time! Until later...

No comments: