Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In Pain!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving...my shoulder is still causing me lot's of pain and this is the first I've been able to type for a few weeks. I wanted to let you know that other than dealing with constant shoulder and arm pain, I'm still here. Hopefully I should be back to my "normal" chatty self soon.

I can't believe it's December 9th already! Holy moley!

Hopefully, I will be able to get back here tomorrow and catch up with my
self! Until then...


Wendy said...

Sorry you're still in pain. We'll have to send you lots and lots of healing white light.
Glad you're back.

Michelle said...

I hope you will be feeling better soon!

Amy said...

Hope your feeling better Kendra!
Is it all pretty & snowy at your place? It is here in Welches. Sending you love, holiday cheer, and prayers for no more pain for you sweet Kendra! Love, Amy & Family

Amy said...

Happy Holidays Kendra - could you send me your mailing address? We made you a card & would like to send. Thanks - email address is:


Dawn said...

I hope the pain is better now and that you had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by all your family!

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas! I pray you had a beautiful day.